At Ignite 2018 conference in Orlando, Microsoft has just announced a lot of news, services, programs and hardware related to Azure, AI, Security, IoT, Edge Computing, Office and much more.
The tech giant focuses on Security; AI and Data; and IoT and Edge Computing this year.
- Azure Machine Learning service
- New Azure IoT Edge features and capabilities
- Launch “Open Data Initiative” with Adobe and SAP
- Confidential Computing for Azure
- Unified search across Microsoft 365
- Windows Virtual Desktop on Azure with multi-user Windows 10 experience
- Password free sign in capabilities for apps
- LinkedIn integration with Outlook and Office apps
- Powerful AI features into a simplified experience across Office 365
- Surface Hub 2 to ship in Q2 2019
- Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise
- Azure Data Box family
- Office 2019 for windows and Mac
Moreover, Microsoft, Adobe and SAP introduced the “Open Data Initiative“, reimagining customer experience management by empowering companies to derive more value from their data and deliver world-class customer experiences in real-time. It’s said that customers can enable AI-driven business processes to derive insights and intelligence from unified behavioral and operational data and unlock and harmonize siloed data to create new value.