Apple officially announced the iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR, as well as the Apple Watch Series 4 at the media event on Wednesday, Sept. 12.
Apple CEO Tim Cook loves the number and he focused on “personal” in the keynote.
Here’s what we heard from Cook at the event.
- Apple was founded to make the computer more “personal”.
- We’ve created several categories of technology that have had a profound impact on people’s lives. From the iPod to the iPhone to the iPad to the Apple Watch, and we’ve completely reinvented the retail experience, making it more “personal” and engaging.
- We love that so many customers had the chance to experience our products first hand and get “personal” help that they need to get the most out of them.
- Of course, we aim to put the customer at the center of everything that we do. That’s why iOS is not just the world’s most advanced mobile operating system, it’s the most “personal”.
- It’s amazing how our mission started with “personalizing” technology for the desktop to now seeing the many ways that we’ve made it more “personal” in so many aspects of our lives.
- So it’s only fitting that today we are going to tell you about two of our most “personal” products, the ones that are with you everywhere tha you go, and how we’re going to take them even further.
- At Apple, we’re always pushing our products forward and making technology more “personal”.
- Apple Stores are now welcoming over “500 million” visitors per year.
- We are about to hit a major milestone. We are about to ship our “2 billionth” iOS device.
- We’re thrilled by how much the Apple Watch has grown in such a short period of time. I mean, to think this category didn’t even exist just a few years ago. And now Apple Watch is being embraced by so many people around the world. Aplle Watch is not only the “number one” smartwatch in the world, it’s the “number one” watch, period.
- iPhone X has changed the industry, and along the way, it became the “number one” smartphone in the world. But what’s most important to us is that it’s the most loved smartphone with an amazing “98 percent” customer satisfaction